Our mission is to equip the Body of Christ to impact the 7 spheres of influence in society: Religion, Family, Education, Arts & Entertainment, Government, Business, and Media.
Love and Logic lead by Tom Preble and Karen Haler, every Monday from 6:30-8:30pm at NCWC starting on Jan. 21st ending on Feb. 25
Since 1977, the Love and Logic Institute has been dedicated to making parenting and teaching fun and rewarding, instead of stressful and chaotic. We provide practical tools and techniques that help adults achieve respectful, healthy relationships with their children and help them prepare their kids for the real world. All of our work is based on a psychologically sound parenting and teaching philosophy called Love and Logic.
- Put an end to arguing, back talk and begging.
- Teach responsibility without losing their love.
- Set limits without waging war.
- Avoid power struggles.
- Guide kids to own and solve their problems.
- Teach kids to complete chores without reminders and without pay.
- Love allows children to grow through their mistakes.
- Logic allows them to live with the consequences of their choices.
Worship Training for Adults, every other Wed. from 6:30-8:30pm in Sanctuary at NCWC.
- Worship Training for Adults is for anyone out of High School who wants to be equipped to be a member of a worship team. We work on playing to a metronome, singing, singing in harmony, learning popular worship songs, and playing your instrument with excellence.
- Contact Pastor Tom Preble for an application and to setup an assessment: firstname.lastname@example.org